October 4, 2021 — PEF’s gratitude and best wishes go out to its members who are retiring and moving on to the next chapter of their lives.
The union hopes they will join PEF Retirees and remain active and valued participants in the PEF family.
This month, we salute:
- Joyce Ernst, PEF Division 280, Staten Island Developmental Disabilities Services Office;
- David Graham, PEF Division 321, state Office of Public Service;
- Annette Holowka, PEF Division 275, state Department of Agriculture and Markets;
- John Munn, PEF Division 169, state Department of Environmental Conservation;
- Jane Serritella, PEF Division 190, state Department of Taxation and Finance; and
- Annette Wong, PEF Division 341, state Department of Taxation and Finance.
Are you or PEF members you know retiring? Please send information for this column to firstname.lastname@example.org.