July 21, 2022 — The following PEF members have reported a need for leave donations due to the need for medical treatment or recuperation from illness or injury.
Donations are made from annual leave and donors must retain at least 10 days of annual leave after donating. To donate leave, obtain a leave-donation form from your personnel or human resources office and submit it to that office. You may donate leave to employees at both the agency where you work and to those working at other state agencies.
- Linda Agyemang is a nurse 2 (psychiatric) at Fishkill Correctional Facility in Beacon.
- Matthew Cassidy is a senior librarian at Woodbourne Correctional Facility in Woodbourne.
- Leanne Graf is a teaching and research center nurse 2 at Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse.
- Drina Holden is a senior certification analyst at the state Department of Economic Development in Manhattan.
- Cherie Griffin is a taxpayer services specialist 2 at the state Department of Taxation and Finance in Albany.
- Monica Kehagias-Gordon is an intensive case manager at Buffalo Psychiatric Center.
- Maria Lisanti is an intensive case manager at Bronx Psychiatric Center.
- Sharon Lynch is a parole officer in Jamaica Queens.
- Margaret Mendez is a motor vehicle referee at the state Department of Motor Vehicles in Brooklyn.
- Roxeen Mundy is an information technology specialist 2 at the state Office of Information Technology Services in Albany.
- Lydia Seales-Fuller is a nurse 2 psychiatric at Hutchings Psychiatric Center in Syracuse.
- Kyle Tomlin is a supervising offender rehabilitation coordinator at Ulster Correctional Facility in Napanoch.
- Karen Tully is a senior attorney at the NYS Department of State in Albany.
- Laquita White is a real estate specialist 1 at the state Transportation Department in Buffalo.
- Jennifer Zullo is a research scientist 2 at the state Office for People with Developmental Disabilities in Albany.
The rules for making and receiving leave donations (such as leave recipients may not have had any disciplinary actions or unsatisfactory performance evaluations within their last three years of state employment) are set forth on pages 189 and 190 of the 2019-23 PS&T Contract. If you, or a PEF member you know, need leave donations because of a medical issue, you may contact The Communicator to request publication of that need. Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-342-4306, ext. 271. Be sure to provide your contact information.