PEF Division 332 at the New York State Gaming Commission will award scholarships to eligible full-time students pursuing academic degrees at accredited colleges or universities.
Applications for spring 2023 scholarships should be dropped off or postmarked on or before February 28 to: Mike Skelly, P.O. Box 7500, NYS Gaming Commission, 6th floor, One Broadway Center, Schenectady, N.Y. 12301-7500.
Members may simply print this page and fill it out.
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- A child or dependent of a PEF member of Division 332 who is 25 years of age or younger.
- Students must be enrolled a minimum of 12 credit hours in an accredited college or university for the spring semester 2023.
- Proof of registration should accompany the application. Examples would include a class list, tuition bill, etc.
- Only one application per student will be considered.
- PEF members should include an email address where they can be notified if their applicant is awarded a scholarship, and a mailing address to receive a scholarship check.
Applications for eligible candidates received by the deadline will be entered into a random drawing held in the Schenectady Central Office. The drawing will be conducted and certified by the Scholarship Committee. Winners will be announced prior to March 15, 2023. Each student may be awarded only one PEF scholarship per academic year.
Spring 2023 Scholarship Application:
- Name of Student: _____________________________________________
- Name of PEF Member: _________________________________________
- Student’s relationship to PEF member: ______________________________
- Name of College / University: ____________________________________
- # of credit hours enrolled for Spring 2023: ____________________________
- PEF member’s email___________________________________________
- PEF Member’s mailing address: ___________________________________
* proof of enrollment must be attached.